Tuesday 3 February 2009

hey!

hi, everybody!

I'm Carol-ann schmit ^^.
I was born in Chimay 23th March 1991; so, I'm 17.
I live now in a really small village in the south of belgium; it's called Aublain :°)
I've got 2 little sisters: one (just a bit) boring called jo-ann who's 15 and the other, too cute, called willow is 5.
Next yearn I'm going to study math in Namur to become a math teacher for students from 15 to 18.
I've got a lot of hobbies, it'll be show in this blog.
I love rock music but also pop and so on.
My motto is:
More we are of mad, more we laugh.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol-Ann!!
    Already 3 posts! That's a very good beggin!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh en ikke ?? ik ben niet ' too cute ' --'
    good luck 4 ur blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey carol-ann vraag aan je leraar hoe kun je zeg in engels : maurice tu pousse le bouchon un peu trop loin .... xD

    ReplyDelete