Tuesday 3 February 2009

Best 2 friends


Well, if you want to know me, you've got to heard about them.
When people say that rhétos and 5 form are fighting..I present you my best 2 friends who are in 5 form.
I know them for 6 years.
Elodie on the left is a good laugh.
Madisson, on the right, is a person that you HAVE TO know.
It's generally said that if you stay in a year and your friends go on; you'll fell alone.
ok, but in this case, I went on and THEY stayed ^^'.
No matter we are still very good friends and i'm very pleased of that.
I like you my pumpkins :D !

2 comments:

  1. I know her! You're right...very kind girls ^^

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.
    I like your blog.

    I would like to invite you to visit:
    http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

    and join Stop Global Warming campaign.

    Keep blogging.
    Save our planet together.

    ReplyDelete